Monday, November 30, 2009

and There's Always Mexico

How could I have forgotten? This is a true sign of too much going on all at once. Why do I have all shows converging on the same month, at the end of the year, instead of spread out nicely through out the year? Don't get me wrong dear Art Gods.... I appreciate all the shows. I do!

If you are planning a trip to Mexico please make sure to stop into The Loft Galeria in Puerta Vallarta. I have three figurative pieces there currently that are some of my favorites! Tell John I sent you.

The Loft Galeria Corona 176A, Centro 93800 Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico


Nude Seated, oil on panel, 17" x 14"


Nude Seated, charcoal on vellum, 17" x 14"


Public Restroom, oil on panel, 20" x 30"

8 comments:

  1. I have admired these three works for some time. 'Nude Seated' was the first painting of yours I saw on the internet which brought me to this blog. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michael, thank you so much! Any chance you're going to mexico for the winter? I hope you'll get to see that painting in person sometime. It really is so much better when you get to see it for real (if I may say so).

    Take Care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Public Restroom" is wonderful!
    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Alia,
    You paint the figure beautifully without being too conventional. Glad I saw your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alia, Nude Seated is really beautiful! What a lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fausto, Charles and Don, your words are very kind. Thank you all so much!!

    ReplyDelete