Monday, October 18, 2010

RADIO Interview!



I am so very excited to share with you an interview that aired today on a local NPR station - 88.5 WFDD's Triad Arts Up Close.  David Ford did an amazing job condensing our 30 minute conversation into an eloquent interview about my work as well as my philosophies on Art.  This interview coincides with an Artist Lecture that I will be giving at the Green Hill Center for NC Art in Greensboro this Wednesday October 20th at 5:30-6:30.  I will be talking about my work in general as well as my layered vellum drawings that are included in the Drawing Revisited exhibition. 

Thank you to David Ford for a wonderful first experience!  I am so honored to be on your fantastic radio program.


You can hear the interview by clicking "listen" on the following link: Triad Arts Up Close

2 comments:

  1. You sounded fantastic! That was a really nice piece and I loved listening to you talk about the works and how they came to be. Even though I've seen the work in person, it always means more when I hear you talk about it! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interview- really interesting to hear your process so very eloquently stated!

    ReplyDelete